Friday, June 4, 2010

Easter 2010

We actually celebrated Easter the weekend before actual Easter this year, considering Mom and Dad were already going to be at the house. This was the weekend before Eric was born. We decided Edie was big enough this year to try dying Easter eggs. Not sure how much she enjoyed it, but at least we gave it a try.


Edie's wearing the cutest apron she received for her birthday from my very good friend from college, Jenn - thanks Benny!
That's my dad, Grampie, holding Edie

I think this might have been the point when Edie stuck one of the color tablets in her mouth - she had an orange mouth for a day or two.

My mom, Grammie, stirring up the cups of color. I think dying eggs was really more for her and I.

Edie really, really loves brushing her teeth. Not a bad thing, I suppose.

Again, with the teeth. And a better shot of her apron.


Grammie showing Edie how to dye the eggs. Check out that purple unionsuit! It's from Aunt Angela and has her name on the butt-flap!


Usually, I'm the one taking the photos, but sometimes the lens is turned on me! As you can tell from this photo, I was about ready to pop anyway, so it's no surprise Eric came early. BTW - I think we've finally gotten Edie off the bottle. Now she's a full-time sippy-cup gal.

 
Come on, Grampie! No bunny ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment